[ardour-dev] Latency Pre-preempt.

Joe Button ardour at joebutton.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 11:11:22 PST 2005

I gave this a go and it worked perfectly. The only problem I found is that if
I set the latency value too high I get a blue screen with the following
message:

"You are using an unauthorised copy of Linux. Please visit www.sco.com for
details of our recent court victory and information on how to obtain a
license".

Anyone know what might be causing this?