[ardour-dev] Re: automake17

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Oct 27 07:49:44 PDT 2004

Greetings:

  I ran Ardour (nightly CVS tarball) for a while last night, seems to
work fine, except all MIDI support was gone. System is Planet C RH9 with
GCC 3.2.2. Fernando supplied an automake-1.7 RPM that works fine with
Ardour sources. No MIDI tab seen in the Options window. Is it out or do
I maybe have some old config stuff interfering ?

Best,

dp