[ardour-dev] Midi device monitoring

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Sun Oct 17 17:10:39 PDT 2004

Thanks Paul, it's fine... at least I can check something now.

I'm trying to use the multi-outs on my midisport 2x4 USB. I can only go out chnl 1.
My C-Port uses /dev/snd/C0D0 and dev/snd/C0D1, my midisport is dev/snd/C1D0... but when I program another midi device in ardour.rc with dev/snd/C1D1 etc I get no device listed under options... is there a way to see what dev number my multi outs would be listed under ?

Thanks, and good luck with slaving... master still works fine for me.