[ardour-users] Re: [ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Fri Oct 15 17:39:03 PDT 2004

Try deleting your ardour.rc file. Jesse Chappel sugested I do thius once when I had no MTC sync option and it worked. I'm using a couple of midiman USB interfaces and they are great.

I have used the machine for 2 more whole days since  with no problems at all .... I'm a happy camper.
I must add that at the moment I'm not pushing the system at all, only 5 or so tracks so far over 5 tunes, but next wek I'll be digitizing about 15-20 Orch instruments into it... then we'll see.
I can send you mine next week if you like, I'm not in the studio this week end...sorry.

Good Luck.