[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 13 21:10:06 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 16:15, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 15:59, Josh Karnes wrote:
> > Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> [MUNCH]
> > > Have you upgraded all your other packages to the latest version? There
> > > may be a hidden problem with a library  having a bug (or misfeature),
> > > and the same so version (so that ardour does not complain). I build all
> > > binaries with the latest redhat/fedora upgrades installed (at the time
> > > of the build). Just guessing here. Another thing that occurs to me, have
> > > you installed libraries manually? (ie: configure; make; make install).
> > >
> > > Could you send me off list the list of packages you have installed in
> > > the machine?
> > > "rpm -q -a >rpmlist" will do.
> > > And also the output of "ldd /usr/bin/ardour"...
> > >
> > > If I were you I'd reconsider, if possible, to put it on the network, you
> > > pretty much need that to use Planet CCRMA and stay up to date.
> >
> > HEYYY--
> >
> > I freshened some combo of dependency files and the ccrma binary works.

Could you please send me the output of "rpm -q -a --last"? (of the
list). Maybe from the list of installs I'll be able to know which
package is more likely to have caused the problem.

-- Fernando