[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Oct 13 13:35:44 PDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 13:22, Paul Davis wrote:
> >What is the exact sequence of operations that leads to the crash?
>
> mantis bug 707.

Sigh... either I forgot my password or never registered (probably the
later). So I register, get the confirmation email, confirm by visiting
the site, enter the password and still can't access mantis, enabled
cookies, turned off the proxy, still no go. Maybe I need to wait some
time for something to happen...

-- Fernando