[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Oct 13 13:12:27 PDT 2004

>Here's the complete text of my 'make' errors for fst (same errors for 1.5 and
>1.6):

a) why are you trying to build FST still? i would have thought it much
   easier to avoid this step?

>pthread.c:44:21: library.h: No such file or directory

b) i believe you noted that you ended up with a configure step that
   somehow ommitted all the wine stuff. library.h would typically be
   in /usr/include/wine. if its not there, then i suspect you may
   not have wine-devel or its equivalent installed.

I would suggest that you focus on an ardour build, not FST. the
problems of wine versions etc. will only make your life more
miserable.

--p