[ardour-dev] Fwd: [ardour-users] fst configure error

Josh Karnes jkarnes1 at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 11:56:13 PDT 2004

Paul Davis wrote:

> who makes libfst available as a binary? that is technically illegal if
> it comes with the required headers to use it usefully.

No, sorry, I meant Ardour is available as binary.

I have hundreds of errors when trying to build ardour...  at the moment I can't
find the reference to libfst that got me on the path of trying to build libfst
in the first place.

At this point I'm going to go get the latest release of Ardour and see if it's
different in some meaningful way (as in, it will build).  The current list of
errors is so long and extensive that it makes no sense to get into it.  Mostly
they have to do with some kind of "...midi..." and "alsa_sequencer" or
something... the computer I'm building it on is not on a network so getting
these messages verbatim into an email is not simple.