[ardour-dev] workaround for the "silent export" bug using beta19?

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Tue Oct 12 21:45:16 PDT 2004

Had a great time recording vocals tonight, ardour worked pretty
reliably, and we got some good tracks.

The sessions are in 24-bit, 88,200Hz format.  Now, I'm trying to
export them in CD format.  One song converted fine, but two others got
hit by the dreaded "silent export" bug.  I know this is fixed in CVS
now, but I *really* don't want to change ardour versions in
mid-project.  I'm afraid I might lose everything we've done.

Is there some way to get around this bug using beta19?
--
  joq