[ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Tue Oct 12 19:38:13 PDT 2004

now, recorded click from Ardour into Samplitude, then panned L& R  on desk played back and locked tight. Slight compensation from Samplitude as it resamples the playback on the fly. but it's about 3% of a semitone - insignificant and quite undetectable.

MTC out with all time flavors is rock solid. Good work Paul and Gang.
Very excitng. Now I'm going to try the other way 'round, but frankly I don't care anymore... at least I can make Ardour master and therefore I'm heaven !

More later.