[ardour-dev] MTC Ardour master Samplitude slave

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Tue Oct 12 19:03:43 PDT 2004

OK people listen to this .....Ardour MTC 30 fps output thru midisport 2x4 usb
into Samplitude Windoze XP in thru midisport 2x2 chaselock fine follow
position and start stop fine able to re-record from Samp into Ardour
sync certainly musical  ( need to do click comparison to test properly.)
There is some tiny resampling going on in Samplitude  (really tiny!!)
but is completely undetectable.

 I'm doing it REALLY DOING IT and it is WORKING consistantly
Now the deep breaths and perhaps a good lie down ... no way !

I'll try other time formats now a see if the resampling changes.

maybe I'll finish this album completely in Linux after all !!

more soon