[ardour-dev] CVS on RH9/CCRMA

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Nov 30 13:54:30 PST 2004

Geoff,

   The main thing to do is make sure you have all of the prerequisites.
After that it's not too bad.  When you do the ./configure make sure that
you use --prefix=/usr since CCRMA puts everything there and you'll want
to replace it with the latest.  If you have trouble just shout and some
one will help you out.

Jan