[ardour-dev] some comments re: CVS nightly tarball 11/11/04

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Thu Nov 11 20:52:51 PST 2004

Greetings:

  MIDI controller binding is sweet, thank you !

  Ardour isn't responding to MMC messages from the TM-D1000. The MIDI
input trace shows them arriving, but Ardour isn't reacting.

  I'll test MTC tonight... Geez, you guys have been busy...

  Either some of the keyboard bindings are broken (F1/F2, Ctrl-l) or
maybe there are issues with the BlackBox window manager (?).

  Jesse, I'll have screenshots tomorrow, should I send them to you ?

Best regards,

dp