[ardour-dev] Loading a session in beta21 crashes X

Robert Joerdens rjo-lists at gmx.de
Tue Nov 9 04:55:07 PST 2004

Hi Chris!

Do you start ardour from a window manager's menu or from a X terminal?
It sounds similar to this bug caused by ardour deleting 'its' process
group which also contains most WMs if started by them. Might be resolved
by now but I still see: gtk_ardour/main.cc: kill(-getpgrp(), SIGKILL);

<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=203447&archive=yes>

	Robert.