[ardour-dev] ardour 0.9beta14-2 released
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri May 21 16:27:28 PDT 2004
Changes since 0.9beta13
* fix another deep problem with region list management,
region copy operations etc.
* finish fix to make pan link buttons always say "link"
* remove diskstreams when audio tracks are removed
(this was causing a guaranteed segfault when
the track was rec-enabled, and may have been
responsible for other segfaults-after-remove)
* fix absence of tracks in the export dialog
* use a "version.sh" script in libs/ardour to reduce
recompile times for minor C++ file tweaks.
* fix two uninitialized variables in Panner and Session
* correct handling of deleted Sources in StreamViews
* remove verbose debugging output in CrossfadeView
This set of changes fixes several (deep) problems that have (or can)
cause segfaults and or swap storms. Anyone running beta12 or 13 is
recommended to upgrade immediately.
More information about the Ardour-Dev