[ardour-dev] deep design question: help requested (rapidly)

antoine rivoire antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com
Tue May 18 12:43:38 PDT 2004

Sorry for intruding,
I might have the wrong concepts here but allow me to try and explain
what I would find intuitive and usable.
In the region window, having a reference to the original region(A),
always, so that I can pull that back on the track very quickly. Maybe
having this in bold.
When this region is edited, it creates and new one (A-0).
New edit of A -> A-1
New edit of A-0 -> A-01
etc.
with some indentation, this might make a nifty tree where I can keep
track of what did quite a few edits ago without having to scroll through
a undo history window.
Another handy tool might be a "clean up unused region".
Sorry again if I miss the point here.
Ant-

antoine rivoire <antoine.rivoire at ntlworld.com>