[ardour-dev] cvs commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed May 12 13:36:32 PDT 2004

I just tried it with a new session.  SC4 didn't work again.  I'm
beginning to get the idea that it is something to do with the plugins
and not Ardour.  I'm going to recheck and make sure I have everything
setup correctly and try again after I check.  I'm using hardware
monitoring so I don't use auto-input.

Jan