[ardour-dev] cvs commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue May 11 08:03:48 PDT 2004

Yes, that's all very well and good.  However, when I strip out all GVerb
plugins from my old .ardour file and run Ardour it comes up fine.  If I
add a GVERB plugin to a 1 in/2 out track it works fine.  If I save the
session it works fine.  If I try to load that saved session again it
"Aborts".  That would be a bug not a feature.

Jan