[ardour-dev] cvs commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon May 10 18:53:45 PDT 2004

It's not a big problem for me.  I could go through my old sessions and
remove GVerb from those tracks.  If there are a bunch of other people in
this situation though it might be best to do the check and reject it.
Since we're in beta I certainly don't think you should put a lot of
effort into trying to fix it any other way.

Jan