[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun May 9 06:11:01 PDT 2004

Another gcc 2.96 problem (I have no idea how to fix this):

panner.cc: In method `void ARDOUR::Panner::reset (long unsigned int,
long unsigned int, bool)':
panner.cc:775: non-lvalue in increment

The line in question is:

(*(++begin()))->set_position (1.0);

I don't think it likes incrementing a function.

Jan