[ardour-dev] Clicks on crossfades.

philicorda philicorda at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 13 11:29:03 PST 2004

Hiya. I'm running -
jackd 0.94.0
Ardour/GTK 0.453.1 running with libardour 0.728.1

When I use crossfades, sometimes after re-loading the session, I get a
click at the end of each crossfade.

It's not cpu overhead or anything, as I'm only using a single stereo
track and there are no x-runs.
The clicks also appear on the exported file.
If I de-activate, then re-activate the crossfade, the click is still there.
If I copy the audio to a new track and re-do the crossfades, the clicks
are not on the new track, but sometimes reappear after the session is
loaded again.

Is Mantis up at the moment? I can't seem to register.