[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue Mar 9 11:40:12 PST 2004
- fix for "Destroy Last Capture" bug, plus a correction for
a thinko that caused a segv if DLC done twice between
- removed 2 Region/AudioRegion constructors
- fairly done with new model for Region management (internally,
not user-visible). Please test this by just using Ardour.
If it doesn't work, I think it will be fairly obvious
- SMPTE frames-per-second can be edited from the options editor
- SMPTE offset (what absolute time with respect to audio frame
zero is SMPTE 0:0:0:0) can be edited from the options
- recent session dialog doesn't have "subtrees" for sessions
with just a single state (snapshot)
- xfade editor changes
- "shade under line"
- fix left offset of wave display
- buttons/arrows on editor vertical scrollbar now work
- mouse wheel events now scroll canvas, not change mouse mode
- small changes in editor region list display
- template selector hidden in new session dialog if the user
has no templates
- fix problem with exporting caused by JACK transport fixes
- always store to current snapshot file, do not make read-only
anymore (might cause problems on older sessions with
snapshots if editing the snapshot)
- fix JACK transport fixes to be dependent on being JACK
transport master, not JACK time master.
- MMC buttton relabelled "External MIDI Control", and moved
to MIDI tab of Options editor, along with "Send MMC"
- a few Option Editor tweaks.
More information about the Ardour-Dev