[ardour-dev] Translate the Homepage...first of all

Chris Ross chris at tebibyte.org
Sat Jun 26 02:58:36 PDT 2004

Perhaps mentioning the internationalizations on the ardour homepage
would be a good start. It is already available in a variety of
languages: French, Italian, German, Portuguese (both Portugal and
Brazil) and Russian off the top of my head. It would be good to mention
this, it probably even a selling point. Apologies to anyone whose
translation I missed.

Regards,
Chris R.