[ardour-dev] StreamPanners can MUTE?

Jeremy Hall jhall at maoz.com
Thu Jun 17 21:46:19 PDT 2004

I mean io when I write ui (I must be tired)

but I'm trying to set a pan position.  It would be an error after running
new_audio_route() for _route.panner() to return empty?

How many panners are created, anyway? one? why a vector then? I want

_route.panner().front().set_position(x,y);

right? I'm supposed to have connected my outputs/inputs first?

_J