[ardour-dev] StreamPanners can MUTE?

Jeremy Hall jhall at maoz.com
Thu Jun 17 19:25:46 PDT 2004

Hi,

ok I decided that panning might want to be bypassed, fair enough, but
muted? or set position? ok maybe that has something to do with pan
automation?

oh wait set position, that's not a jack_frames_t, so is it setting the
position of something on a grid? there's an x, y, and zed grid reference
point.  How can you move in 3d?

Moving along X would make move from left to right, moving along Y would
make move from centre to surround, but what's zed for? I'm a bit confused.
Have I missed some mail that describes the new pans?  Just point me to a
subject to look at

_J