[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Jun 4 07:57:56 PDT 2004
* extensions to fade handles
- small red rects are now always visible
for controlling fade length (and shape,
via context click)
- context click on fade "shape" still works,
but all other events are proxied through
to the regionview (eg. dragging)
* left click on editor track controls finally no
longer brings up the "add track/bus dialog"
* fix for a nasty bug with region sync points.
- existing region sync points in session files
will be lost.
- dragging regions no longer snaps them back to
zero at (apparently) random points.
- the problem was the session file stored the
sync *offset* (from the region position)
but it was used to restore the sync *position*
(relative to the start of the source file(s)).
ardour 0.9beta15 coming up ...
More information about the Ardour-Dev