[ardour-dev] latest CVS commit
paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jun 3 19:02:15 PDT 2004
* some ruler fixes from nick m.
* complete redesign of region fade in/out curves
- now use standard "Curve" object
- regionviews have a draggable polygon at each
end (filled: active fade. hollow: inactive fade)
- click and drag to change the length
- context click for a useful menu -
activate/deactivate + 5 shape options
These new fade "handles" are great *BUT* the fades default to 64
frames (for declicking). This means that at normal zooms, the handles
are currently invisible. To see them you will have to zoom way in.
I am working on some ideas for fixing this design issue.
More information about the Ardour-Dev