[ardour-dev] CVS commit

Jesse Chappell lists at essej.net
Sun Jul 18 08:48:59 PDT 2004

This is a bug.  I saw your previous message and just found the
logic error where a && should have been a ||.  I'm testing it
now.  Basically what should have happened is that if a certain
track/route is actively recording then *its* gain automation will
be ignored, but instead *all* routes gain automation was being
ignored :(

I'll send a mesage when I commit it or join me on IRC...

jlc