[ardour-dev] CVS commit

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Sun Jul 18 08:23:25 PDT 2004

Jesse,

	I just hit a problem with automation that appears to be a showstopper
(at least for me).  I may just be doing something wrong though.  I was
trying to run Ardour->JAMin->Ardour and I had gain automation on a
couple of tracks.  Unless I'm missing something it appears that
automation doesn't work when you have a track rec enabled.  It works
fine for playback.  Running Ardour->JAMin->Ardour or even mixing down to
two tracks is a major PITA without automation.  Is this a bug or am I
just completely missing the boat here?

Jan