[ardour-dev] 6 tracks of 800MB each, is editing supposed to be slow?

Tommi Sakari Uimonen tuimonen at cc.hut.fi
Thu Feb 19 00:10:23 PST 2004

> Maybe you could try that?   I'd love for someone else to have my problem
> (misery loves company ;).

Well, Ardour/GTK 0.446.0 running with libardour 0.724.1 worked like a
charm. Maybe I should have tested the previous without realtime, but now
it remains as a mystery.

But as I suspected my memory to have some issues, I ran memtest (from
sysutils package in Debian) and it shows errors. I don't know if it's
normal or not. I'm going to test the memtest86+ someday.

Tommi Uimonen