[ardour-dev] AES31 // OpenTL

Mirouf Linux mirouflinuxaudio at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 12 03:03:26 PST 2004

Hi,

I would like to know if  support of session echange
format  like AES31 or Tascam Open TL would be include
in a future version of Ardour?

If not, Have you got any idea about difficulty of
making an external Session converter program which
will allow this?

The aim is import/export session with other DAW like
Pyramix or multitrack recorder like Tascam MX2424.

I also want to know what is Imaoge Compositor in the
session menu, i can't find any information about it.

Thanks

François Gueurce