[ardour-dev] volunteer wanted: documentation

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Dec 8 16:02:28 PST 2004

>I've kludged together a piece of C code to parse the dump of the HTML
>bug report.  I can grab the information for each bug, output as text,
>and sort.  I limited the output to "bugs" so we don't get feature
>requests.  There are 205 open bugs.  How do you want these sorted and
>what kind of output are you looking for exactly?  This may involve a lot
>of really ugly C code ;-)

sort in severity level from high to low.

output would be ideal as LaTeX or something similar (HTML etc).

i can finalize the overall typography - one paragraph per bug, with
the bug description as a paragraph "heading"

even this is fine:

<bug>
<title>
the mantis bug title
</title>
<description>
left empty for now
</description>
</bug>

i can fix that into LaTeX or whatever with emacs in <1min

--p