[ardour-dev] volunteer wanted: documentation

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Wed Dec 8 15:44:34 PST 2004

I've kludged together a piece of C code to parse the dump of the HTML
bug report.  I can grab the information for each bug, output as text,
and sort.  I limited the output to "bugs" so we don't get feature
requests.  There are 205 open bugs.  How do you want these sorted and
what kind of output are you looking for exactly?  This may involve a lot
of really ugly C code ;-)

Jan