[ardour-dev] A couple of small items

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 09:40:16 PST 2004

Jan,
   Frankly I hadn't noticed that this was the case, but if I had I
think I would have found it annoying also.

   Does anyone else find it annoying that there isn't any mute
automation? I use this a lot in Pro Tools. After recording multiple
takes I'll often take one verse fromone and another verse from
another. Mute automation helps do this.

   Changes to automation should be on the undo stack, so hopefully one
day, when we get mute automation, that would be included.

Just my 2 cents,
Mark