[ardour-dev] disappearing meters & plugins

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Sat Dec 4 07:05:07 PST 2004

>said, it's not a critical issue, but I would like to rebuild the
>original layout if that's possible.

if you didn't save the session, your session state file is still as it
was. if you did save it, then *.ardour.bak is a copy of the
original. leave it untouched till i get the plugin count stuff fully
worked out.

>  I suspect the new plugin code caught me...

indeed.

>  Also, I'm still getting error messages when I try to send MTC (ye olde
>"quarter-frames not allowed" messages). I assume MTC Send is still on
>the drawing board ?

what port are you using? MTC send will not be revisited pre-1.0 other
than to fix this particular bug. MTC slaving is in active development
as I write this.

--p