[Ardour-Users] We desire more map format compatibility for OPENSOURCE game. C

chaosesqueteam at yahoo.com chaosesqueteam at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 07:31:04 PST 2024

sourceforge.net/p/chaosesqueanthology/tickets/2/
We desire more map format compatability so our code can be used using more
maps.

We have found C++ OPENSOURCE (RMS I used the word you do not like: because
you won't help me get contributors at all) code to load UNREAL format 3d
maps. But our engine is in C and we do not know C++ and ALSO:

Anyone who does more than one significant thing in the engine per year goes
crazy.
And we already did 1 significant thing this year (more map compat).

For instance: Lord Havoc became "lady havock" That is insane and white. A
bad thing. He worked on the engine too much.
Cloudwalk had 2 mental breakdowns. Again: same issue. Worked on the engine
too much.

So you see: we make sure we don't work on the engine too much.
So we need you to help.

However we have been told that we will NEVER get any contributors because
we are not "GIRLS NOT BRIDES" dick-chopping faggots.

And if that is the case: if you will not help us because we are NOT
faggots: then you have made an enemy. We hope the muslims win and
re-institute marraige of little girls to men (ashia was a young girl in the
bukari hadiths: which you white, and white adjacant faggots do not like)
(Sahih Bukhari 5:58:236, Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64,Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151)

YHWH allows child brides. It's called virgin marraige. You opensource scum
hate that. You support dick-chopping and faggotry. You support feminism.
You are an enemy of... MMAAAALLLESSSS (as you call us all) (Devarim 22, 28.
greek, hebrew, latin (padia, na'ar, puella)) (moses was a crying na'ar when
pulled from the river: yes white fucks: na'ar means child)

So if you will not help us beause we do not subscribe to your FAGGOT
beliefs.
If that is the reason.
Then you have made an enemy.

In real life.

FUCK YOU.
And FUCK your FreeSoftware faggot coven.
Lying piece of fucking shit.

Marry Little Girls.
Also we'd like Unreal map support in this engine.