[Ardour-Users] Ticket / Registration Received - Ardour-Users Digest, Vol 220, Issue 1

Marcy info at marcypro.com
Sat Jun 24 13:01:13 PDT 2023

 Dear Ardour-users,  We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request or product registration and a ticket has been created.

 For requests, a support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.      To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit       https://marcypro.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/242366  Thank you for your patience.  Sincerely, Marcy Support Center Support Team