[Ardour-Users] Ardour 7.4 released

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Apr 26 12:24:41 PDT 2023

Ardour 7.4 is now available. This is mostly a bugfix release —
several important ones have accumulated since 7.3 — but there is also
a sprinkling of new features, notably MIDI subgroup busses.

There has also been a lot of work on features that we had hoped to have
ready for 7.4, but will now be officially released in 7.5. The curious
may find some of them already, but we're not ready to announce or
document them yet.

One other small change for this release: people interested in just
trying Ardour out via our free/demo build will no longer have to wait
to get an email containing the link. We've decided that after 10 years
of asking people for their email address and doing nothing with them,
we'll just stop asking and provide the download link directly.

You can read the full release notes over at
<https://ardour.org/whatsnew.html>

You can download the new version from https:?/ardour.org/download