[Ardour-Users] Alternative income source?

Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund alf at mellomrommet.no
Fri May 7 00:53:21 PDT 2021

On 04.05.2021 16:01, Paul Davis wrote:
> Hi Alf,
>
> thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at the fee structure at Open
> Collective, and in a footnote found this:
>
>       (1) Payment processor fees apply. See stripe.com/pricing,
> paypal.com/pricing, transferwise.com/pricing
>
> It seems unlikely that there will be a way to have the dual-account setup
> that we have with PayPal, with one account (the most important one) using
> PayPal's micro-payment fee structure.
>
> I don't know if you've read our FAQ about why we use PayPal. If not, it's
> here: https://ardour.org/faq.html#paypal
>
> regards,
> ---p

Thanks for answering, Paul!

I see you've thoroughly investigated the subject, and that faq is
probably exactly what I was half remembering as a 'forum discussion'.

Since my happiness as an Ardour subscriber is greater by far than my
discontent as a PayPal user, things will go on as before.

Keep up the great work!