[Ardour-Users] Alternative income source?

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Wed May 5 05:49:21 PDT 2021

On 5/4/21 6:54 PM, Wayne DePrince Jr. wrote:
> another obvious option is cryptocurrency though that has its own
> complexities ;)

Like any true nerd, I'm fascinated by idea of cryptocurrencies in principle.

But to be sourcing my groceries from community-supported agriculture in
my city, only for the payments to then have the equivalent carbon
footprint of asparagus imported from Peru by spaceship is odd, to say
the least.

Please don't make me switch to Pro Tools because it is greener than
Ardour. Lately, AVID seem to be allowing their customers to recycle
their converters between minor updates, so they are catching on to the
idea :-D

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net