[Ardour-Users] Alternative income source?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue May 4 09:58:38 PDT 2021

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 10:54 AM Wayne DePrince Jr. <waynedpj at ingiro.xyz>
wrote:

> while as a dual citizen i understand that getting an EU bank account as a
> US citizen can be difficult, these days there are some multi-currency

The issues go way beyond *having* an account. You need full integration
between the account and the website. The Wise stuff (I use Wise already,
and have done for several years) is very nice, but there's no suitable API.
Wise is actually great, but it just doesn't quite do everything that's
needed. At least, it didn't the last time I looked.

another obvious option is cryptocurrency though that has its own
> complexities ;)

when i can buy groceries and web hosting with crypto, maybe i'll think
about it :)