[Ardour-Users] Alternative income source?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue May 4 07:01:50 PDT 2021

Hi Alf,

thanks for the suggestion. I took a look at the fee structure at Open
Collective, and in a footnote found this:

     (1) Payment processor fees apply. See stripe.com/pricing,
paypal.com/pricing, transferwise.com/pricing

It seems unlikely that there will be a way to have the dual-account setup
that we have with PayPal, with one account (the most important one) using
PayPal's micro-payment fee structure.

I don't know if you've read our FAQ about why we use PayPal. If not, it's
here: https://ardour.org/faq.html#paypal

regards,
---p