[Ardour-Users] Keyboard bindings

Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund alf at mellomrommet.no
Wed Jun 16 06:07:59 PDT 2021

Hello list!

I am looking for a way to adjust how much the playhead moves when I use
arrow keys to navigate. However, when looking at keyboard bindings it
seems left / right shouldn't move the playhead but nudge notes.

When I do ALT+K and search for left, CTRL+left, CTRL+ALT+left and so on
shows, but no 'left' only.

When I hit left, the playhead moves one second to the left. If I hit
ALT-left (also not showing when I search as described), it moves three
seconds, corresponding to the nudge clock.

Anyone?

Running Ardour 6.7 on (K)Ubuntu Studio 20.04

Best regards,
Alf