[Ardour-Users] Ardour main branch becomes unstable: warning!

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at stackingdwarves.net
Sun Aug 15 15:05:29 PDT 2021

On 8/14/21 12:51 AM, Paul Davis wrote:
> Today, we merged the long-lived nutempo2 development branch into the
> main branch of Ardour. This means that starting in a few hours from now,
> the nightly (really, nychthemeral) builds will be based on what is
> essentially still experimental, untested, unreliable code. We have
> tagged this as 7.0-pre0. This version of Ardour uses a new format for
> the session file (still XML but with some critical changes).

Thanks for the heads-up. I just sent a DDP off to the pressing plant,
and there are no important jobs coming up in the next weeks, so:

git pull && echo "YEEEEEEHAH!"

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net