[Ardour-Users] Xrun Counter in Ardour vs. Qjackctl

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Sat Feb 29 15:23:46 PST 2020

I recognized that the xrun counter always starts at 1 after starting Ardour. Shift + Click helps to reset it, the mouseover tooltip tells how to reset.

I will do some more system tweaks und write a script to run before starting audio stuff. The Red Hat realtime guide is great and gives good hints which daemons to stop i. e.

Regards
Tim