[Ardour-Users] Xrun Counter in Ardour vs. Qjackctl

Tim lists at kiuni.de
Sat Feb 29 14:57:54 PST 2020

Hi Robin,

thank you. So this doesn't seem to be a real problem as long as not doing love mixing or recording tracks?

I'm playing around with my Lenovo T420 with RME Digiface via Expresscard 34 HDSPe. I'm using CentOS with realtime kernel.

So what should I try to achieve? Zero xruns in qjackctl or in Ardour?

Regards
Tim