[Ardour-Users] 6.0rc1: Exporting multiple regions

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Wed Apr 29 14:12:02 PDT 2020

Dear all,

No matter what i try Mantis always gives me:

APPLICATION ERROR #2800
Invalid form security token. This could be caused by a session timeout,
or accidentally submitting the form twice.

=> Hope, I can report this bug here, as I am quite happy with ardour
6.0: It is much more usable than the last versions, looks quite nice,
provides many new features (like the pulseaudio driver that allows me to
cut an audio file even when I am in a train and only have a bluetooth
headset available) and seems to use only very little CPU power even for
complex projects.

How to reproduce:

  * I have a linux box. Don't know if that matters
  * Import a .wav file as a new track
  * Define two regions
  * Define ardour to export these two timespans as .ogg or .flac (seems
    like it doesn't matter if they are tagged; I normally get shown a
    .png image with the analysis after the export. Don't know if that
    matters)

Ardour will export the first of the two regions, will normalize it and
will tell it is beginning to export the next region. But the export will
halt at 0%. Restarting ardour and exporting the 2nd region instead works
fine.

Kind regards,

      Gunter.