[Ardour-Users] blips

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Fri Dec 27 13:06:18 PST 2019

On Fri, Dec 27, 2019 at 2:02 PM <karl at aspodata.se> wrote:

>  Dear Sirs,
> after a years hiatus, I'm running ardour again, on a new box and trying
> to read old recordings.
>
> I have got that working, but there are periodic blips, about a second
> apart, when listening to the recording in the editor window. I don't
> know how to get rid of thoose blips.
>
> Any help would be appreciated, I really don't know what more to look
> for.

This can be extremely hard to track down. It almost certainly is not Ardour
that is directly responsible.

https://manual.ardour.org/setting-up-your-system/the-right-computer-system-for-digital-audio/

First step that comes to mind would be to disable wifi.

You may also reach more people these days using discourse.ardour.org ...