[Ardour-Users] OT: Audio wiring diagrams

m.eik michalke m at reaktanz.de
Wed Apr 17 07:55:36 PDT 2019

hi,

Am Mittwoch, 17. April 2019, 16:28:12 CEST schrieb Matt Keys:
> What software do you use (if any) to map out your audio gear connections in
> a diagram? LibreOffice Draw? I'm just looking for recommendations/tips.

hm, i've never actually done particularly that but what i've used for various
other diagrams is LaTeX with TikZ (and KTikZ as the editor with live preview).
if you're familiar with LaTeX already, i'd recommend that, otherwise it might
be too steep a learning curve...

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
::.       ..    ..::  dipl. psych. : : m.eik michalke  ::..    ..  ..  .::