[Ardour-Users] OT: Audio wiring diagrams

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Apr 17 09:50:43 PDT 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:22:40 +0000, Matt Keys wrote:
>I love the look and feel of, for example, the connections window in
>qjackctl, or the patchbay of carla. I was hoping there would be
>something like that, but that you could export or print, add text
>notes, etc.

There probably is something like that.

One day I needed to do a layout for a stripboard. It was just an old
fashioned power supply. I've done the layout using GIMP. It was PITA.
I wasn't aware that https://bancika.github.io/diy-layout-creator/ does
exist. Please don't use it for audio circuits. Even testing a good audio
circuit needs a PCB. Stripboards and bread boards can't be used, in my
experiences they absolutely fail for pro audio circuits. YMMV!